Things You May Like to Know About the Nation’s Largest No-Till Event
MILAN, Tenn. – The historical Milan No-Till Field Day, hosted by the University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture’s AgResearch and Education Center at Milan, has provided crucial no-till information to farmers since 1981.
This year, the field day takes place on Thursday, July 28 and will include a total of fifteen in-person tours and two virtual tours. To make things easier on those interested in attending, here are some links to resources that will be updated regularly from now through the field day.
- Date, time and location
- Message from Center Director Blake Brown
- 2022 Program
- Online Registration
- Milan No-Till Field Day News Release
- Milan No-Till Field Day Program Announcement
- About the Climate-Smart Agriculture tours
- About the Hemp Production tour
- About the ThryvOn Cotton Technology presentation
- About the Water Management tour
- RSVP to the Tennessee Farmer-Veteran Picnic
- Virtual Tour of West Tennessee Agricultural Museum
- Virtual Tour of the UT AgResearch and Education Center at Milan
- Information about pesticide certification points and continuing education units
Check back for more useful resources as the field day approaches!
Through its land-grant mission of research, teaching and extension, the University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture touches lives and provides Real. Life. Solutions. utia.tennessee.edu.